Dear guest/s, welcome at the KiteGeneration Punta Trettu Kitesurf House!
We hope you have arrived safely and had no trouble finding our kitesurf house.
At the KiteGeneration Punta Trettu Kitesurf House we offer two main kind of accommodations:
- Private Bedroom with bathroom and terrace
With reference to the bedroom, it has been checked twice (once by the cleaning staff and once by the manager). Anyway, before you start to relax, we kindly ask you to go through the room and report any problems / damages that you should notify to us. Thank you.
- Place for camper / van with shared bathrooms
With reference to the place for campers / vans, please keep clean your area and respect the other Kitesurf House guests
here below you will find some useful information for your stay and the house rules.
We wish you a great holiday!
Thanks and Welcome
Riccardo, Matias, Lucas and the whole team!
whatsapp / phone to reach in case of support at the KiteGeneration Punta Trettu Kitesurf House
- Riccardo +393280339161 (spoken languages: English, Spanish, Italian)
- Matias +393286858458 (spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian)
- Lucas +393457976656 (spoken languages: English, Spanish, Italian)
- GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE KiteGeneration Punta Trettu Kitesurf House
- RULES, INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ROOMS
- Your own foods and Separate Waste collection–Recycling (Rooms & Campers/vans)
- MENU AT THE KITE BAR
- HOSPITAL, PHARMACY AND OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
- RECOMMENDED PIZZERIAS AND RESTAURANTS IN THE AREA OF PUNTA TRETTU
- BEAUTIFUL BEACHES IN THE AREA OF PUNTA TRETTU
#1. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE KiteGeneration Punta Trettu Kitesurf House
Address of the house :
- località Punta Trettu snc
- 09010 San Giovanni Suergiu (SU)
- Sardinia, Italy
- At the KiteGeneration Punta Trettu Kitesurf House there is a free parking for all guests.
- The water supplied in the house is potable and drinkable
- The hot water is produced by solar panels / gas boilers.
- Network: KiteGeneration House
- Password: kitegeneration (no capital letters)
#2. RULES, INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ROOMS
The following rules and instructions have been written to improve your experience, allowing a correct use of the rooms, and for the respect of other guests of the Kitesurf House
Thank you for your support and understanding.
- Check-in time: you can check-in at any time after 15:00 h.
- Opening of the room: You can open the entry door of the room by entering a digit code that will be provided to you at the check-in. If you lock the entry door of the room with the key, you will need to use the key to open the door and you will not be able to use the code.
- To be in compliance with the accommodation law (law n. DECRETO 7 gennaio 2013), copy of identity card / passport of all guests have to be sent / registered, by the accommodation owner, to the authorities. For that reason, we kindly ask you to send us your data and copy of your ID/passport via email to email@example.com
- Even if the room has been checked twice (once by the cleaning staff and once by the manager), before you start to relax, we kindly ask you if you can go through the house and report any problems / damages notifying them to us. Thank you.
- Pets and animals are not allowed to enter the rooms.
During your stay
- Protect and respect our planet, use the air conditioners and lights only when needed.
- Avoid making noise or disturbing the other guests. Musical instruments, radios, televisions, stereos, and/or any other sound sources shall be played at a volume that shall not disturb or annoy other people.
- Smoking is forbidden inside the room. Smoking is permitted in the terrace using the appropriated ashtrays.
- No other material (e.g. cotton buds, tampons, sanitary pads…) than toilet paper may be flushed down the toilet. Charges will be applied for any toilet blockage due to flush of material other than toilet paper.
- It is forbidden to take away linens, blankets, towels or other utilities from the room.
- It is forbidden to consume food and drink inside the room, the terrace is available for that.
- When using the common Kitchen every wine bottle, beer bottle, soft drink in bottle or can that are taken will be charged
- To make your stay more comfortable you will be given a room kit which includes:
- 2x adapter sockets
They are provided for free.
Please be aware that check-out time is at 10:00 am. If it will possible (no scheduled cleanings / other guests arrivals) you could be allowed to stay longer if previously agreed with the staff of the KiteGeneration Punta Trettu Kitesurf House.
Before you leave, please be sure that:
- all windows are closed
- Air conditioning is off
- All linens and towels provided to you are on the room
- Room is in proper conditions without damages and/or not acceptable cleaning conditions
- room kit has not been lost or damaged
In particular if points 3, 4 and 5 are respected the initial deposit will be fully returned to you.
#3. Your own foods and Separate Waste collection–Recycling (Rooms & Campers/vans)
- Garbage coming from foods and drinks not sold by our Kite bar-café (e.g pizza boxes, fruit peels, plastic, etc) cannot be managed by the KiteGeneration Punta Trettu Kitesurf House and you should take care about it. You can throw it on the “garbage area” located near to the harbor of Punta Trettu, as indicated by this google point: https://goo.gl/maps/minqFgEQqcAPcEqy9
- Garbage you are producing during your stay must be separated and stored in the appropriate containers we are providing you in the common area. Keeping in mind that food cannot be eaten in the room, garbage must be separated in five (5) waste containers we are providing you (plastic and paper) and available in the common area of the Kitesurf House (glass and metal, wet organic and residua-dry undifferentiated):
- Wet organic. Wet must be thrown inside a transparent bag, inside the proper container.
- Plastic: plastic must be thrown inside a transparent bag, inside the proper container. Please rinse and crush the plastic before throwing it out, eliminating any residue liquids.
- Paper: paper and cardboard must be thrown directly into the container
- Residua-dry undifferentiated: residual-dry undifferentiated, usually very few things (e.g. cosmetisc) if the waste collection is well done, can be thrown in the container that is in the bathroom.
- Glass, metal: Glass, metal, tin and cans have to be thrown directly into the proper container.
BBQ Kit, Crockery Kit
Reminding you that it is not allowed to eat in the rooms, in case you would need to have some of your food, you can store it in the small fridge you have in the room and consume it in the private terrace of the room only.
If you need Crockery or if you like to do a BBQ, we could provide the following kits:
- BBQ kit: wood, grill, cutting board, knife, two trays to place grilled foods at the price of 10 euro;
- Crockery Kit: if you like to eat some food that you have bought (in the kitesurf house you can do it exclusively in the private terrace, not in the room!), we can provide you a Crockery kit composed of 1 plate, 1 fork, 1 knife, 1 glass, 1 napkin for 2,50 euro.
#4. MENU AT THE KITE BAR
Please, refer to the menu at the Kitebar
For the KiteGeneration Punta Trettu Kitesurf House Guests all the items are discounted of 10%
In the main terrace downstairs only the products sold by the Kitebar are allowed
We hope you have enjoyed your stay at the KiteGeneration Punta Trettu Kitesurf House.
If so, we would appreciate if you could write an outstanding review on Google and in Tripadvisor (less than 5 stars is not outstanding 🙂 ), or on Booking (less than 10 stars is not outstanding 🙂 ). That will be very important to let other guests know our place.
We hope you will come back soon.
Thanks a lot
Riccardo, Matias, Lucas and the Team
#6. HOSPITAL, PHARMACY AND OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
Emergency number (ambulance, police, fire fighters): 112
Hospital: Name: Ospedale Siari Carbonia
- Address: Via dell’Ospedale, 09013 Sirai SU
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/EPRtU2ffksBKZPVZ8
- Tel. +39 0781 6681
- Shop name: Farmacia della Dott.ssa Marinella Garau
- Address: Via Sardegna 1, 09010 Matzaccara
- Tel: +39 0781 696005
- Shop name. Bar e Market ITALSHOP di Tuveri Susanna & C
- Address: Via Tintoretto 20, 09010 Marzaccara
- Tel: +39 0781 695013
- Shop Name: Superpan
- Address: https://goo.gl/maps/gFssgMR4P5i2M43J9
- Shop name: Tabacchino N. 4 di Marotto William
- Address: Via Tintoretto 21/a, 09010 Matzaccara
- Tel: +39 342 1669476
#7. RECOMMENDED PIZZERIAS AND RESTAURANTS IN THE AREA OF PUNTA TRETTU
In this section you will find a list of restaurants, pizzerias, recommended by us, in the area of Punta Trettu..
- Perda Rubia
- Address: https://goo.gl/maps/A5MhzdkwTS5PPMgK9
- Prices: pizza + beer = approximately 15 euro per person
- Address: https://goo.gl/maps/DSKoEGF8hg3MDWGD7
- Prices: pizza + beer = approximately 20 euro per person
- Address: https://goo.gl/maps/rQfPK5ZpMZ7zforx7
- Prices: pizza + beer = approximately 15 euro per person
- Trattorias and restaurants
I due Fratelli
- Address: https://goo.gl/maps/jvWxBynGu9bs3hvS6
- Prices: fish dinner = approximately 35 euro per person
- Address: https://goo.gl/maps/B3pbSAwMkjVjDC1KA
- Prices: fish dinner = approximately 30 euro per person
#8. BEAUTIFUL BEACHES IN THE AREA OF PUNTA TRETTU
- Masua: https://goo.gl/maps/pXcWee1PwT8xFZjd9
- Cala Domestica: https://goo.gl/maps/fxh3mKGJw5M6Za6B9
- Plage Mesu: https://goo.gl/maps/26Qk9v31ptX7xhjV9
- Porto Paglia: https://goo.gl/maps/taoMXkZpzT6SEkUm8
- Porto Pino: https://goo.gl/maps/Nw7ewWbxXYTtTcro7